Thoth spoke of the creation of this reality based on the patterns of sacred geometry. As the Ibis headed Scribe who created the story of our reality, he left messages through the grid program that creates our reality, as clues to help us decipher the hidden truths of our creation and what changes are occurring now that many of us feel so strongly.
This is the time of humanity's unfolding. Ancient texts and artifacts are being discovered to help us unravel these ancient mysteries buried in time, until humanity was ready to emerge to its next evolution/ frequency. We quest and question, for truth and a lost heritage that guides our way.
We ask the age old questions, "Who am I? Why am I here? What is my mission?"
To these end Thoth created many tablets and markings to be used as keys of enlightenment. As this is a time for humanity to heal and balance his messages would be connected with the color green linked with the heart chakra, the soul connection to source.
As with all things esoteric, their interpretation would vary based on the reader. One things always remains clear with Thoth, Reality in 3D is a polarity of electromagnetic energies, hence a duality. The soul splits in two, polarity, when it enters 3D. Half remains above and half below, the yin/yang, male/female, etc. We often experience our other half as our Twin Flame or Twin Soul. Union with our other half is what we ultimately seek to accomplish, once again becoming 'whole' and feeling complete. And so it was written.... "As is Above, So Is Below."
One of Thoth's many clues is the Emerald Tablet. This goes to alchemy, metals, gold, transition metals, transition of time and consciousness, faster moving frequencies, newly discovered elements being reintroduced to the Periodic Table, a movement away from the physical and out of the Alchemy of Time.
There are many stories about Thoth as he played many important roles in third dimension. He is the Alchemist, the Magician, Hermes, Merlin, the Trickster, among others. He plays a good game and keeps you guessing, always one step ahead of you, until now ...
Notes from the Alchemy Lab:
The Emerald Tablet is an ancient artifact that reveals a profound spiritual technology, which has survived to this day despite centuries of effort to suppress it. Encoded within the tablet's mysterious wording is a powerful formula that works in very specific and comprehensible steps on all levels of reality at once -- the physical, the mental, and the spiritual -- and shows us how to achieve personal transformation and even accelerate the evolution of our species.
The source of alchemy and the Hermetic sciences, the tablet's universal approach made it forbidden knowledge, condemned by patriarchal powers for thousands of years, from the Egyptian priesthood, to the medieval Church, to our modern politicians and religious leaders. To ensure the survival of such "dangerous" principles, which guide people to higher states of consciousness, the ancients concealed their knowledge in a succinct declaration that has become a time capsule of wisdom for future generations.
Molded out of a single piece of green crystal, the Emerald Tablet carries a prophetic message full of hidden meaning. Although its true origin is lost in legends that go back over 10,000 years, the wondrous artifact was translated into Greek by Alexandrian scholars and actually put on display in Egypt in 330 BC.
Around the year 400 AD, it was reportedly buried somewhere on the Giza plateau to protect it from religious zealots who were burning libraries around the world at that time. Many believe the tablet still lies hidden there.
Working only with these early translations, many seekers of truth recognized in subsequent centuries that the Emerald Tablet contained a secret formula for transforming reality. Many alchemical drawings such as this one
called the Azoth of the Philosophers
The unaccredited source of many of the our mystical and religious traditions, the tablet also inspired over 3,500 years of alchemy, a period in which some of the most creative minds in the world delved into the intertwined mysteries of matter, energy, soul, and spirit. Most medieval alchemists had copies of the tablet hanging on their laboratory wall. It was the only guidance they needed in both their meditation and practical work; it served as their Rosetta Stone for deciphering the deliberately obscured terminology of their art.
1. It is true without untruth, certain and most true
2. That which is below is like that which is on high, and that which is on high is like that which is below; by these things are made the miracles of one thing.
3. And as all things are, and come from One, by the mediation of One, So all things are born from this unique thing by adaptation.
4. The Sun is the father and the Moon the mother.
5. The wind carries it in its stomach. The Earth is its nourisher and its receptacle.
6. The Father of all the Theleme of the universal world is here.
6. Its force, or power, remains entire
7. If it is converted into Earth
7a. You separate the Earth from the fire, the subtle from the gross, gently with great industry.
8. It climbs from the Earth and descends from the sky, and receives the force of things superior and things inferior.
9) You will have by this way, the glory of the world and all obscurity will flee from you.
10. It is the power strong with all power, for it will defeat every subtle thing and penetrate every solid thing
11. In this way the world was created.
12. From it are born wonderful adaptations, of which the way here is given.
13. That is why I have been called Hermes Trismegistus, having the three parts of the universal philosophy.
14. This, that I have called the solar Work, is complete.
From Madame Helena Blavatsky
1. What is below is like that which is above, and what is above is similar to that which is below to accomplish the wonders of the one thing.
2. As all things were produced by the mediation of one being, so all things were produced from this one by adaptation.
3. Its father is the sun, its mother the moon.
4. It is the cause of all perfection throughout the whole Earth.
5. Its power is perfect if it is changed into Earth.
6. Separate the Earth from the fire, the subtle from the gross, acting prudently and with judgement
7. Ascend with the greatest sagacity from earth to heaven, and unite together the power of things inferior and superior
8. Thus you will possess the light of the whole world, and all obscurity will fly away from you.
9 This thing has more fortitude than fortitude itself, because it will overcome every subtle thing and penetrate every solid thing.
10. By it the world was formed.
[Blavatsky 1972: 507.]
1) This is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth
2) As below, so above; and as above so below. With this knowledge alone you may work miracles.
3) And since all things exist in and emanate from the ONE Who is the ultimate Cause, so all things are born after their kind from this ONE.
4) The Sun is the father, the Moon the mother
5) The wind carried it in his belly. Earth is its nurse and its guardian.
6) It is the Father of all things
6a) The eternal Will is contained in it.
7) Here, on earth, its strength, its power remain one and undivided.
7a) Earth must be separated from fire, the subtle from the dense, gently with unremitting care.
8) It arises from the Earth and descends from heaven; it gathers to itself the strength of things above and things below.
9) By means of this one thing all the glory of the world shall be yours and all obscurity flee from you.
10) It is power, strong with the strength of all power, for it will penetrate all mysteries and dispel all ignorance.
11) By it the world was created.
12) From it are born manifold wonders, the means to achieving which are here given
13) It is for this reason that I am called Hermes Trismegistus; for I possess the three essentials of the philosophy of the universe.
14) This is the sum total of the work of the Sun.
[Sadoul 1972: 25-6.]
1) It is true without untruth, certain and most true
2) that which is below is like that which is on high, and that which is on high is like that which is below; by these things are made the miracles of one thing.
3) And as all things are, and come from One, by the mediation of One, So all things are born from this unique thing by adaptation.
4) The Sun is the father and the Moon the mother.
5) The wind carries it in its stomach. The earth is its nourisher and its receptacle.
6 The Father of all the Theleme of the universal world is here.
6a) Its force, or power, remains entire
7) if it is converted into Earth.
7a) You separate the Earth from the fire, the subtle from the gross, gently with great industry.
8) It climbs from the Earth and descends from the sky, and receives the force of things superior and things inferior.
9) You will have by this way, the glory of the world and all obscurity will flee from you.
10) It is the power strong with all power, for it will defeat every subtle thing and penetrate every solid thing.
11) In this way the world was created.
12) From it are born wonderful adaptations, of which the way here is given.
13) That is why I have been called Hermes Trismegistus, having the three parts of the universal philosophy.
14) This, that I have called the solar Work, is complete.
[Translated from Fulcanelli 1964: 312.]
1) Tis true without lying, certain and most true.
2) That which is below is like that which is above and that which is above is like yet which is below to do ye miracles of one only thing.
3) And as all things have been and arose from one by ye mediation of one: so all things have their birth from this one thing by adaptation.
4) The Sun is its father, the moon its mother
5) The wind hath carried it in its belly, the Earth its course.
6) The father of all perfection in ye whole world is here.
7) Its force or power is entire if it be converted into Earth.
8) Separate thou ye Earth from ye fire, ye subtle from the gross sweetly with great industry.
9) It ascends from ye Earth to ye heaven and again it descends to ye earth and receives ye force of things superior and inferior.
10) By this means you shall have ye glory of ye whole world and thereby all obscurity shall fly from you.
11) Its force is above all force. for it vanquishes every subtle thing & penetrates every solid thing.
11a) So was ye world created.
12) From this are and do come admirable adaptations whereof ye means (Or process) is here in this.
13) Hence I am called Hermes Trismegistus, having the three parts of ye philosophy of ye whole world.
14) That which I have said of ye operation of ye Sun is accomplished and ended.
[Dobbs 1988: 183-4.]